“Some people just think of YouTube as nothing more than cat videos, and that’s where you just have to change your mentality.”
Ben Petersen, marketing manager at Blade HQ, is a guerrilla storyteller with a passion for craftsmanship. Ben has spent the last seven years selling pocketknives on both the B2C and D2C sides of e-commerce, and now manages the in-house creative team at Blade HQ. Accolades include: consistent double-digit revenue growth at Blade HQ, receiving the Best Video Award from the American Marketing Association, and millions of views on YouTube.
Listen And Learn:
- YouTube strategies that grow subscribers and viewers.
- The importance of feedback to grow a brand.
- How cross-channel pollination works to reinforce consistent content across all platforms.
- Creating a “hype vortex.”
- Why enthusiasm is the most important ingredient to create top of mind awareness.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BLADE HQ, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND BEN PETERSEN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.