Joni Huffman is senior vice president of sales and marketing at Healthy Food Ingredients, LLC. She brings more than 20 years of experience in development of ingredient sales in previously held positions including director of specialty sales for Ardent Mills and director of business development at ConAgra Mills. She has spent her career working in complex matrixed organizations to develop a strategic vision for new and existing commercial ingredients. Her focus is helping leading food manufacturers to develop new products and apply Healthy Food Ingredients’ unique portfolio and technology to develop long term supply relationships. Her emphasis is on leading teams to think more strategically about opportunity development and execution. Along with this comes great facility with agreement negotiation as well as cross-functional team leadership.
Listen And Learn:
• Tips for productive communication with customers.
• Planning for disruption.
• How she embraces innovation while maintaining brand quality in an ever-changing marketplace.
• How to bridge the gap between sales and marketing.
• The importance of taking on a consultative mindset versus a sales mindset.
• The value of “the feedback loop between sales and marketing.”