“PR is about finding the intersection between what (the journalist) is trying to do, and what you’re trying to accomplish.”
Keyana Corliss is director of global public relations team at Tableau Software, a leading visual analytics company. In her position, she develops messaging, outreach strategy, branding, and positioning for all external communications around company news, product launches, customer conferences, and corporate development activities like earnings and mergers and acquisitions. She helped the company went it went public in 2013, and has secured coverage in such top-tier publications as Forbes, Fortune, Fast Company, Wired, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal.
Listen And Learn:
- Tips on the right ways to pitch.
- The importance of honoring the separation of church and state when it comes to reporters.
- Why PR is not just a pitch factory. It’s a partnership.
- How powerful content and PR converge.
- Why not all PR is landing a great article. Sometimes you don’t want to be in the news.
- How PR can create “spikes and unicorns” in your sales traffic and inquiries.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TABLEAU SOFTWARE GROUP, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND KEYANA CORLISS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.