“You might think you know what the customer wants and needs. But, sometimes as marketers, we have to get off our high horse and ask the consumer what they think. You might realize that you don’t know.”
Erin Dwyer, vice president of digital at the skincare brand, Drunk Elephant, is a dynamic marketing executive with a 15-year progressive career and unique blend of experience that bridges gaps at the intersections of digital marketing, strategy, product, and technology. She is a confident strategist with a contagious passion for harnessing online landscapes, web platforms, social sites, and emerging apps and technologies to reach and engage audiences. Her industry experience includes entertainment, CPG, sports, software, gaming, and technology.
Listen And Learn:
- How to use your social community to test and confirm messaging.
- Why she recommends starting with an owned approach, followed by earned, paid, and shared.
- Why all marketing “starts with who you are.”
- How to execute quality and a brand’s aesthetic.
- The need to prioritize lower funnels vs. upper funnels when implementing a marketing strategy.
TO LEARN MORE DRUNK ELEPHANT CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ERIN DWYER ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.