“Content should be relatable, emotive, reusable, and snack’able.”
Ed Graczyk is an experienced chief marketing officer for start-up companies as well as a 16-year Microsoft veteran where he launched more than a dozen products worldwide. He has built and led high-performance marketing teams and programs for award-winning consumer, enterprise, and business-to-business-to-consumer products and services. He has deep vertical market experience across Internet and online services, telecom and cable, TV and media, IPTV and Internet video, digital entertainment, and financial services, along with a huge passion for the travel space.
Listen And Learn:
- The importance of creating a messaging and positioning framework that speaks to all of your constituents.
- Developing a timing cascade of messages leading up to an announcement.
- The sales-enablement, channel partners, and employee communications tools he deploys to communicate effectively.
- How his team were able to pivot and manage the inevitable roadblocks, setbacks, unknowns, and announcement delays along the way.
- How humor can cut through the clutter and create – and increase – memorability.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROCADE, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ED GRACZYK ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.