“TikTok is making marketers into performing artists.”
Listen & Learn:
- How TikTok changed -- and gained popularity -- during the pandemic.
- Why TikTok is an entertainment platform rather than a social platform.
- The platform’s product roadmap aimed at highly creative and engaged creators.
- How brands can find their authentic voice.
- How TikTok is a multi-sensory platform marketers need to master.
- On TikTok, content is king.
Mike Westgate manages TikTok’s US Growth Brand business, supporting hundreds of midmarket brand clients with unique marketing and advertising solutions. Before TikTok, Mike was VP of marketing at Briggo Coffee, the world's first robotic barista, responsible for B2B & B2C brand strategy, PR & communications, product marketing, and retail sales programs. Prior to Briggo, he was VP of Marketing for commercial real estate data marketplace startup, RealMassive. Prior, he led marketing and client engagements for W2O Group, a network of digital marketing agencies supporting Fortune 500 marketers with customer insights, strategy, and analytics. Before W2O Group, Mike spent nearly four years at Microsoft in Windows product marketing and SMB audience marketing roles, both in Seattle and in Austin. He began his career in CPG with five years at Sara Lee and two years at General Mills in a variety of sales and marketing roles.
Content strategies that build your brand’s authentic voice. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TIK TOK, CLICK HERE.